10 Port Powered USB 3.0 Hub Aluminum - USB Hub Charger - Multiple Port Splitter Hub with 12V 5A 60W Power Adapter by BrovSS
- 10 PORTS USB HUB - easy way to expand your notebook or computer potential and organize your USB peripherals and devices: connection of the tablet, cellphone, camera, webcam, USB-Disk, HD even printer at the same time became reality now
- FAST TRANSMISSION - USB 3.0 port hub allows you to transfer data at amazing speeds of up to 5 Gbps. Take the opportunity of transferring your HD movies, photos or music much faster than ever before and save your time. USB 3.0 is also compatible with USB 2.0 ports
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY - powered USB hub 3.0 is compatible with most operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10; Mac OS; Linux. Driver installation is automatic and no software is needed. Just connect the device to your computer with the convenience of PLUG-AND-PLAY installation
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGN - sturdy, black aluminum exterior gives this AC USB hub incredible durability. No more cable clutter - all ports are on the one side. Brackets with screws allow you easy desktop installation. With ventilation holes, hub USB will never become hot
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - we give our best and hope you'll be happy with the USB hub 3.0, but if any issue occurs, please let us know or just send it back for a full, no-questions-asked refund or free replace
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE POWERED USB HUB
· USB ports: 10 USB 3.0 Ports
· Support operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10; Mac OS; Linux
· Transfer Rate: up to 5 Gbps (actual speeds may vary)
· Output: 5V 1.2A
· LEDs: Blue & Red
· Power:12V/5A power supply adapter (power cord: US/EU/UK/AU)
· Material body: industrial aluminum alloy
· Color: Black
USB 3.0 Ports are compatible with all USB 2.0 devices, just keep in mind that it will run only with USB 2.0 speed
– 1 x USB 3.0 Hub
– 1 x USB 3.0 A - B Cable
– 1 x Power Adapter (US Plug)
– 2 x mounting brackets
– 5 x screws
– 1 x instruction manual
The user manual is not comprehensive. There is a switch on the back of the unit that is unmarked; no label, nor user manual indication regarding status.
There are only 2 holes on the back side of the hub - one is DC 12V output to connect the adapter and the second is USB port ( blue one) to connect to PC/Laptop. No other hidden switches ot buttons are on the hub.
It works great! Mounted it under the front edge of my desk for easy access. Transfer speeds are quite good and the ability to mount it is incredibly convenient. My only criticism would be that I would like it better if the cable to the computer would connect in the back leaving the front for just peripheral devices.
All is ok about this usb hub powered but most of all I like these nice blue leds) in addition to nice color, I can see the power status of all connected devices. Well, the data speed rate is also impressive.
I didn’t expect such a result! There were lots of cables and cords on my working desk because I had to plug out one to plug in other. This is so tiring. Now, having this usb hub powered all of them are on their places and I’m taking pleasure as perfectionist.